– Offline maps and navigation. Need to buy Ukraine map (Approx 10-15 Euro).
– Best Ukraine GPS map (in cyrillic) from travelGPS and many countries covered by OSM maps.
– Some traffic information from other users in application.
– A large number of address data and points of interest POI.
– Prompt correction and updating of the traffic situation in Ukraine with the help of proof-reading (overlapping of traffic, prohibition of turns, changing of routing parameters, overlapping of traffic on a schedule).
– The service “Friends on the map” for our users is convenient in work and travel!
Warnings about roads reconstructions, road conditions, radars and other hazards …
– The ability to report inaccuracies on the map (Ukraine maps) or the need adding the information in maps – directly through the application.
– Proposal of several options for choosing a route based on different criteria (the time of arrival, the length of the route, etc.).
– User feedbacks on POI objects.
– Sights of Ukraine on offline maps.
– 3D buildings, 3D models of objects to improve the orientation of the terrain.
– Flexible search capabilities on the active map.
– Parking places near the Finish point and much more.
Free offline maps from Open Street Maps for travels outside of Ukraine.
Paid offline maps from Navi-Maps, CityGuide and partners.
The program may require at least 650MB of free space to install and download map of Ukraine (example: more 3Gb for Germany).
The tip for optimizing the used space in the device’s storage memory, with an external microSD card, is as follows:
1. First download a map of a small country (for example, OSM maps – Andorra, Albania, Cyprus)
2. In the settings: Menu – Maps (go to the bottom) – Folder for maps – and at this point select External Memory if you have an External SD card.
3. After specifying / selecting the place of storage of maps, you can already download large maps.
– By default, a trial period of up to 14 days is provided to familiarize yourself with the capabilities of the program on the new device.
– To work with the navigator with any map after the end of the trial period you will need to purchase a map of Ukraine. OSM maps renew 8-10 times per year.
– Built-in purchase of maps gives the right to use the product only on the device on which the built-in purchase of maps was made.
ATTENTION: First of all the driver should be guided by road signs, road markings and strictly observe the Rules of the Road (SDA). The navigation program is only your assistant in the orientation which can offer you a route.
Do not endanger yourself and other road users.
Compatible with Android 10. Other improvements.
Copyright© 2017 Xpegia.com