myENV app will need access to certain features on your phone for the following reasons:
Use your phone’s location to provide you with localised weather information.
Let you call NEA hotline conveniently with just one touch.
Allow you to save photographs taken with myENV app in your phone and to attach them when you file a report to NEA.
Access the phone’s camera if you wish to attach a photograph while making a Report to NEA.
• Device ID & Call Information
Read your phone’s UUID so that you can register and receive push notifications.
Get the latest environmental news updates and information at your finger tips based on your current location with myENV:
• Access real-time information on Singapore’s weather and receive heavy rainfall alerts
• View latest air quality information
• Locate dengue clusters and improve dengue situation awareness
• Search for hawker centres by name or proximity
• Obtain useful information such as current listings of licensed food caterers and vector control operators
• Get 3R (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) tips
• View latest NEA’s events and happenings
• Sign up as a volunteer
• Submit your feedback to NEA on your mobile device and many more!
For a full suite of information and online services, please visit http://www.nea.gov.sg or follow NEAsg on Twitter to receive more updates.
This application is a service of the Singapore Government.
Copyright© 2017 Xpegia.com