14 Fun CoC-style widgets which can be arranged to provide the interactive elements of the CoC village layout – elixir meters/gold meters/dark elixir meters and so on.
To install the widget you need KWGT – this won’t work without this app. I recommend the pro version. You don’t need KLWP, but this works very well with it, and means you can add active live elements in the background to the widgets (see my video)
Also recommended is Nova Launcher. Set the desktop to three pages with the home-screen in the middle, and set the desktop grid to 6 tiles along the top, 8 down the side (6X8) – most of the widgets fit best in the 4×1 widget form, so having 6 tiles wide allows them to be positioned left or right as required. Watch my video, which shows me setting up the phone screen.
These widgets are part of a series I’m working on replicating the CoC on-screen gold/elixir/dark elixir meters, the gem counter, battle stars, builder logger etc, which will be great for anyone using a CoC wallpaper – add these to make the screen closer to an actual game screen….
The following are available in this pack:
* battery indicator – the ‘Gold’ meter (interactive battery icon)
* cell signal indicator and network – the ‘Elixir’ meter (interactive cell icon)
* WiFi signal indicator and SSID – the ‘Dark Elixir’ meter (interactive WiFi icon)
* Bluetooth indicator – the ‘XP’ meter (interactive Bluetooth icon)
* Phone battery temperature – the ‘Gems’ meter (interactive temperature indicator)
* Weather Indicator and temperature – the ‘Builder’ meter (GNW weather logo see below)
* Location indicator – the ‘Shield’ meter (country initials and location)
* Clock and separate alarm counter – replicates the war timers (with stars added every 15 seconds) and countdown clocks for the alarm
* Gmail, messaging and Whatsapp meters – hybrids of the orange buttons along the left side of the screen – expands according to messages received
These are the FREE versions of the widgets, so are locked for export or editing – I will bring out a paid version shortly which will be fully unlocked. Any issues get in touch via G+.
– all the widgets are hot clickable and will open e.g. settings relevant to meter (e.g. click on Bluetooth opens Bluetooth settings); however, some of these will work differently depending on which version of phone you have – if a widget doesn’t work, I can make a variant and add it to the next update (let me know).
– widgets need resizing depending on box used – use the ‘Layer’ function in KWGT and resize until looks right.
– please install GNW Icons for the weather icons here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naman.gnwkomponent respect to Naman Rastogi
– some parts of the widgets don’t run smoothly – this is due to the refresh rates of the widgets, not this app – e.g. second counter will pause and jump; war stars don’t appear every 15 seconds. Please don’t leave negative reviews because of this!
Copyright© 2017 Xpegia.com